AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I am an AUL shareholder. I choose to be bullish which is why I...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I am an AUL shareholder. I choose to be bullish which is why I remaun a holder. We all have to make decisions for ourselves...

some people on here have lots of free time. Not sure how they manage that as i am trying to juggle work and one daugher...

I do think AUL has potential and the gold price is adding to that potential however we need a management to convert potential to cash flow and growth.

its been a disappointing few years- not denying that.
    is there a guarantee- there never is.
    could AUL be worth 100 million MC in a year? Imo yes which is why i hold...
    has management delivered lots to justify this MC right now....probably not as lots of speculation as to current processing, grades and mine life...
    does AUL have some good land. Imo yes
    does AUL have infrastruction and a plant which would cost 10 plus million to replace...definately.

lets see what happens. I that AUL will do extra well id rod can be mined economically and who knows how much more gold is still to be drilled..

happy sunday. This is just my take.....most of us look for 10 baggers....what is the key to finding a Disallowed??? Look for a SP at its lows....look at the forum ovetaken by trolls.....thinks dont 10 bag when a share is " fairly well valued"

i think mcnally on the board is a great thing....people like this do not just give up and roll over....they see potential and they often beat the odds which is why they worth millions
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.