UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

It has been a rough time for us UNIS/UNS holders of late no...

1. 59 Posts.
    It has been a rough time for us UNIS/UNS holders of late no question of that.

Question now is when does it stop? we are now essentially at the lowest point since UNIS started trading on the NASDAQ.

Why? Why are we now so low when things "appear" to be so good from the rhetoric and statements from management?

1. Cash levels (or lack thereof)
    2. Cash burn rates (with no insight by new CFO)
    2. No Sales
    3. No Guidance
    4. No Deal News for 8+ months
    5. Excessive corporate salaries/bonuses
    6. Continued promises of what's to come
    7. No consistent or accurate answers on capacity

When you look at all that has happened, all the talk about contracts coming, aces in hand, tsunamis of deals coming, its no wonder we are where we are. The company just had not delivered on its statements, promises, deal guidance, etc....

Yes UNIS is not solely at fault here and yes we are at the whim of the pharma companies but many made investments in the company based on what he said many years ago. The can keeps getting kicked farther down the road. Father down the road means more delays, it means more cash raises, it means delayed revenues, it means higher expenses, it means longer payback periods, and on and on.

What bothers me is the general lack of transparency, communication and accountability. I believe the products are great and if adopted, will make UNIS a lot of money, but my views on UNIS have unfortunately become very cynical.

So why have we not seen a deal announced in 8+ months? Thats the question that worries me most. We should be announcing deals with much greater frequency. We just don't know anything about whats happening and we as shareholders are left not only holding the bag, but doing so in the dark.

I have said this before that the opportunity cost of holding UNIS is very high. I could have made much more money buying and selling other stocks with the money i have invested in UNIS. Thank god I trade the stock too or I would be far more bitter than I already am.

UNIS completely dropped the ball with the sequence of news announcements regarding the insulin pump and the cash raise. And how a veteran CFO can allow for the hope of AbbVie or something else coming in when managing cash levels seems irresponsible. And the fact that he would not give detail on one of the largest quarters of cash burn is just not acceptable.

And look at the share price, clearly the market is not liking what management is doing/what is it not doing/and what it is saying.

So back to my point when will it end? When the company announces something favorable or revenue generating. Clinical trials, deals, progress payments, something!! How low will UNIS be when that comes?

ok, I am done with my rant and my negativity. Going to focus on the positives now.

Ball is in your court Alan. Time to start delivering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.