LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

I feel your pain - I held shares for a long time purchased at...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I feel your pain - I held shares for a long time purchased at 81c. Luckily I also bought a heap at 6-7c when I thought LYC had turned the corner.

FWIW, think of it this way. You have an investment that is worth 34% of what you paid for it. If you start thinking about where to put that investment without any thought of the loss you have made on paper - where would you invest what is left? What investment has the best prospect of making that money work?

Well, you won't get your money back by putting it in the bank. If you had gotten on to AUZ a couple of weeks ago at the right time - you would have close to double your original investment by now - but picking them is like playing the lotto. You are in the right space I'd suggest - materials that will be in high demand in the new economy. How is Lynas placed compared to others in this area? If you've read Aus' posts for a while, you might see the potential for Lynas. It is now a company that is actually making good profit from selling a product they have a non-Chinese produced monopoly on - with the know-how to ramp up production to continue to meet demand as it expands. I am trying to pick the right time to buy back in - but I recon the price wont stay at or below 18c long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.050(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $8.348M 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16304 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.