SRL 5.81% 45.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Where is the bottom ???, page-270

1. 1,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2173
    It is all very well for @Eyeman to make his astute observations as a non holder, but as such he has not been experiencing what has been happening for a holder of CLQ these last few weeks.

And I say this with all due respect:
    But the thing that makes me very wary of people like @Eyeman, is that they have the "need" to tell you so, several times a day, and of course if your shareholding is going down - then of course they must be "correct". And he is by no means the only one who does this on HC, there are quite a lot of them on many forums I visit.

I am happy to hear views contrary to mine, I just don't like the serial ad nauseum method some of these people adopt to ram down your throat how intelligent they are and how wonderful their power of reason must be. However it is just a wee bit rich because when they have no skin in the game,........it's very cheap shots from the peanut gallery.

It may not be true of all these downrampers (as they are commonly called on HC), but IMO it applies to a high proportion of them. Anyway, the Germans have a word that can be used to describe this type behaviour, the word is "schadenfreud", IMO many of them are sickos.

With regard to hindsight, wonderful or painful thing that it is, but what I would have done, would have been to sell every single one of my CLQ at $1.78 0n 2/11/17, unfortunately I don't have a crystal ball - if I did I wouldn't be on this forum.

So give me the contrary view, just don't shove it down my throat in serial fashion, thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.025(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $41.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $3.023K 6.665K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 671 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.