SRL 9.90% 45.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Where is the bottom ???, page-350

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    CLQ (and HotCopper) has been a masterclass for me. I bought in because of their water technology long enough ago to make it a 30 bagger for me (at one point). On the euphoria of the mine, new investors, management reputation and minerals I bought more and more (when it was on it's way down) thinking it couldn't go below $1.15 and the DFS will be a ripper and catalyst for another upswing.

I watched and waited and watched how my profits dissolved day after day and decided to get out albeit with a much much smaller profit....
    That was a few months ago now and hindsight (in the short term) shows it was a good thing.

I've learnt a lot reading these threads and realise that I know a lot less than I thought and have used my and others arguments/facts to rationalise my decisions (and continue to do so). At this point I simply don't know how the mine will perform and the risks around cost blowouts is keeping me on the sidelines. Even with taking the emotions out of this investment there are too many known unknowns to go back in right now, GLTA..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.050(9.90%)
Mkt cap ! $39.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 50.0¢ 44.0¢ $20.03K 43.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8837 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 764 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.