SLX 4.75% $4.21 silex systems limited

where is the bottom, page-23

1. 10 Posts.
    I believe selling is occurring across the board for many reasons. Margin calls is the first thought that comes to mind.

I think the sub prime mortgage mess has caught many, many people off guard. The trickle down effect is staggering.
    Lay offs, Everything costs more, almost DOUBLE, even tho our USA government denies this.... gas for big cars..food..
    energy... college tuition..., you name it and it has doubled.

Here in the US, everyone saw the housing bubble as a way to become millionaires. Certainly a few did get there but the majority were convinced to buy a second dwelling and either rent it or flip it. They bought half million dollar homes/condos like it was popcorn at the movies. Their expectation was to own it for a week to 6 months and flip it for $100k profit.

Since the mortgage companies didn't ask for normal qualifying items like a down payment or proof that you could afford these half million properties, everyone including even some of our many, many illegal immigrants, were signing up for these "dream, low interest, teaser mortgages.

Now half the people in American own two or more dwellings and can't afford the payments (since they never expected to own these homes that long in the first place)
    Most people are stuck with their 2nd dwelling, unable to sell and IF they do rent them out, the rent money isn't enough to pay the costs of the very expensive properties ....... those people are pulling cash from everywhere they can and that includes their stocks, bonds anything and everything they can sell on E-Bay.

I don't see this problem disappearing anytime soon. I see it as a global enema of wealth.

Re: Silex and their solar business. The newest bubble in the USA is GREEN anything. Solar energy companies are popping up everywhere. EVERYONE is selling a solar product. If Silex doesn't get to market quickly, they will be too late to get noticed. They better have an incredible product.... and at half the cost of the competion or they will die.

FWIW, I bought Silex stock for $10.20 ps and I'm not going to wait forever for them to get to market. This company isn't fair to it's shareholders. It denies them information on a regular basis. We as stockholders are supposed to informed. I recognize the hush-hush attitude of the U side of the business but that should in no way stop the flow of info for the rest of the products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.