SPL 0.00% 9.9¢ starpharma holdings limited

Where is the bottom??, page-24

1. 15,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5711
    Is it that SPL investors have just had enough?

I am guessing some of the selling is due to that .... so many things touted over the years and the failure to deliver on so many of them has probably left a sour taste with many shareholders so yes they have probably had enough

@thrasher claimed yesterday that the smart money was buying ? Obviously not any of these Substantial Holders yet > 1% or we would see a change notice .... pushing towards 4% of SOI being dumped by close of business today if this keeps up in a 48 hour period but I guess someone is buying them so there is that - question is who ?

upload_2023-8-1_13-20-43.png

HQ obviously have nothing good to counteract this free fall with or we would see it ?

For example; .... claiming yesterday that circa 90% of the Viraleze trial had been recruited in the Quarterly (assuming that is as at 30 June) and that they "continue to recruit ahead of schedule" - whatever that means given the 8th Dec 2022 announcement about the study never provided a timeline / schedule ? If recruitment had finished they could announce that but it obviously hasn't

By my count they needed 16 people to finalise recruitment so with 5 weeks in July that's only 3.2 people per week so fingers crossed that threshold is close ?

upload_2023-8-1_13-30-14.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.