KAR 0.27% $1.87 karoon energy ltd

where is the botton?

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friends/Stevo

Look...

Everybody knows "botton" is a definition that can easily be wrong according with future events.
    Not just that, according with normal pressure between volume of sales x purchases.
    Technically for sure the level 3.88 is our "botton to be also historical botton but also to break the psicological level of 4's and begin talks on 3's. For sure entire market notice that [price will be ridiculous(and looks we are going to that).

If any new event come to estimulate buyers just the permanent drop can create the "botton". a level where all people say.. To me is enough I prefer buy than run a risk to loose this opportunity.

This event always coincide also with the "sellers" exhaustion and the holders say... "at that price I prefer to die than sell.. I'll hold as long as I need to hold".

But doesn't exist this "teorethical botton" a share can go as far as the sellers appetite exist and no buyers.
    Look JBhifi..less than 6 months agop was 9 dollars(now 21)..why? all market was negative..than came this level(9) and entire market thought.. that price I buy even if drops to 8.

Probably this is the case of Kar as soon breaks 4 (please not advise just my views)

Cato

Honestly ? This company at that levels is a clear and a easy target of a takeover.
    Probably 990% of holders if somebody comes to day and offer 6 and re-offer 1 week later 6.50 probably everybody is happy to sign.
    6.50 ? a gift ! (to the buyers)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.498B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.88 $1.86 $5.061M 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25493 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 54387 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.