KAR 4.67% $1.53 karoon energy ltd

where is the botton?, page-42

1. 2,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

who gives a toss where the bottom is. if you keep the shares better to just let it find again it true value.

Kar has been over sold , that is plain and simple based on its assets not to mention its potential. no news is normally good news. Not with Kar no news makes people nervous. the share has not been helped by some big players forcing the share down, the motive for that will be seen i am sure.
    If Grace comes in trumps then this will move so far, u wont have time to place an order.
    if you keep focus on the fundamentals of Kar. The stock has a record of falling with no activity. Kar are not big on marketing that also has not helped to keep the home fires burning.

so all this talk about what is the bottom u will find out in the future. charts are nice to talk about after the event. but to buy and sell on charts to me is a lottery.

This share is disappointing based on the oil and gas that where found. What is more sad is the share price is an insult to its value. its a steal at low $4's.
    i wish i has spare cash to buy up more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.