WMT western metals limited

Hi Night Stalker yes i did get the change over back to front,...

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Hi Night Stalker yes i did get the change over back to front, however either way the value holds in most circumstances. At .45 they will most likely look to be a stronger stock and I think this is the reason the company did the adjustment.

Chartists adjust the data so that it balances out and looks the same over years. If OZgem is correct and they start diluting that would be a shame, however i am not that strongly into fundamentals so not that sure of the companies history.

Ozgem it seems you are pretty angry with WMT and their management it would also seem you may have been stung in the past. (me too) but took a loss and got out, chart wise though looks to be making a come back and with Uranium coming back into favor WMT or the new name may do well. However I purchased on a technical view point, yes it is in a down trend over the longer period. However has been trending sideways for a while now. I was watching a lot of accumulation occurring at .043 through the market depth when i brought in at .044. There is strong resistance at .05 soon to be .5. I feel that this is about to be smashed, and yes most chartists would wait for the break through however, I look for the potential early and if wrong exit quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.