WMT western metals limited

where is the cash going?, page-16

1. 956 Posts.
    Hi everyone, back for a visit here today. No I haven't bought back in, I took a big fall with this lot. I'm not saying "I told you so" but refer to my previous post 18/3/09:

.........................................>>>>

"Consolidation is the opposite of splits. When a share is split it is seen as being more affordable, and soon makes strong gains....a psychological effect no doubt but a common thing especially in the USA because the share is perceived to be worth the original pre-split price. (Shareholders in the USA lovvve splits!)

The psychological effect works in the opposite direction with consolidation, where the share is viewed as being worth much less than (37 cents after) because the share is perceived as being more correctly within its pre-consolidation price range.

The company changing names will have a softening effect on the (decreasing price) perception referred to above, but Management didn't have the nouse to refer to that.

I am neither guru nor psychic - I have just seen it happen time and time again. If you don't believe me, start buying up big tomorrow."

I do worry about something though - Counting up all the shares (apparent on the HC site) voting "NO" to the consolidation in the threads around 18/3 - seems to give a very different result to the vote than the published figure.

Just a thought - Anyone check the vote figures?

The money is disappearing fast, and soon you may well no longer have a company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.