OEL 8.33% 1.1¢ otto energy limited

Spudder,This is just a start and I believe we will be at-least...

1. 173 Posts.
    Spudder,

This is just a start and I believe we will be at-least 2x the current SP by next Christmas. IMO, Otto has the potential to even go 10x the current SP if SC55 has positive outcome and Kito prospect has OIL when we drill (tentative Q4 2014)

The major advantage we hold compared to peers is positive cash flow and Galoc would help us to progress in other exploration prospects and there will not be any shares dilution for long time to come. This boosts confidence of investors and we have assets with great potential to drive Otto to Mid-Tier O&G Company. We are not a one hit wonder and our prospects are diversified in Philippines and East Africa.

Remember, 3-D seismic of SC55 are breath taking and some may argue Natural gas is in abundance and supply is more than demand as of now in Market. I do not agree with the point and Malampaya is is decline which mean by the time we drill, prove resources and develop, there would be demand for Gas and in addition, Cinco & Hawkeye prospects contains OIL. Success in Cinco and Hawkeye alone can drive our SP near a dollar if it matches 3-D seismic.

But, I believe our Company Maker will be K-K/Pangani more than SC55 for many reasons. 4 of the 5 basins in Tanzania is termed viable by Swala for OIL discovery and the other basin is thought to contain Gas. Most important point to note is, 3 of the basins is believed to have Neogene sediments which is a direct indication of hydrocarbon traps and more probability of OIL. If this is not enough, Swala believes Kilombero basin is analogue to Lokichar and there are many similarities in seismic results. Kito prospect is very small area in Kilombero basin and we could expect more positive news emerging from our Tanzanian licenses. If Kilombero matches Lokichar (though very initial stages, probability cannot be ruled out), it alone can propel Otto more than 20x the current SP. Remember, Lokichar basin is estimated to contain more than 1 bbls and already prove for more than 500 mmbls recoverable.

Galoc success is worth ~ 13-15 cps and when Market starts appreciating our exploration prospects, risk/reward factor and cash flow from Galoc, expect our SP to surge than never before. The difference between Otto of last four years (when SP is stuck in a short range) and now is positive cash flow and that makes all the difference. Our Management is more than capable to drive us to NEW HEIGHTS.

I have told this many times and repeating once again, anyone investing with Otto below 10c would be sitting on a multi-bagger by next Christmas and for years to come. These are my opinions only, please DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $29.07K 2.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3624114 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4596047 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.