LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

where is the deal????, page-2

1. 505 Posts.
    I know how you feel. Out of all my stocks which have tanked and they all have tanked, this is the one I worry about.
    the rest are either asset or ip rich, but LNG needs a deal.
    Yet the more I think about it, the more confident I am that LNG despite its dropping price, has more options than before.

We have the bid for WCL still in place and this is the fall back or the cream on top as I see it.(See Lilacs post on wcl)
    Then there are other options that looked impossible,but now seem quite probable (to me).
    We know some of the competing LNG projects at Gladstone are having financial problems and are reconsidering their options.The fact is that it looks like at least one the proposed LNG projects will be delayed, merged or even cancelled.
    So I see the possibility of Arrow or Origin making a deal with LNG, or both.
    Why? Because, I think companies should be eager to ramp up their Gas supply to take advantage of increasing prices when it looks like later this decade cheap Gas from the USA could lower international prices.If LNG can be the first cab off the rank, why shouldn't these companies take advantage.The margin could even be better for them putting gas through LNG rather than make their own facility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.