TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

where is the downside?, page-7

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    far call Bacci - but I would prefer that you included the word 'used' as in used to spend it's money .......

as previous posters have mentioned, Troy has cleaned out all the rubbish, litigation etc. etc. and eleven years of production at Manora is less than a year away.

thinking about going forward from here, I'll make a couple of predictions :-
    1) they will abandon Ghana and not take up the 23rd September new commitment to Accra.
    2) they will hang on to the gas leases (at least for the next couple of years). Better than money in the bank, now is NOT a good time to sell and it is patently obvious that we have not had an offer which Troy finds acceptable.
    I, for one, would rather we put our cash into WA-351-P, for example than Accra !

Agree that they need to be sold in the longer term (too much capital req'd for $240 mill coy and long lead times for LNG) but in two years $200 mill is possible given the prospectivity of Tallaganda lease. BHP's biggest gas strike of the year !
    Don't give 'em away, Troy ....... Let the buyers come to you.

That should liven up the thread !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.