TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Just a thought, if there was "no show" of getting the project...

1. 5,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    Just a thought, if there was "no show" of getting the project rolling in this climate why do you think the extensions on the remaining binding of takes are only 6 weeks and 3 months from 10 and 11 June.
    respectively. The VINSOM iron off take extension only has 5 weeks to run.

Also why did PB stump up for some shares, shits n giggles, na, its his way of saying hold tight. Sure not a huge buy up but a strong message if you condider its timing.

Add to that, the Continued work SMS is undertaking in the FEED refinements and advancement in the tendering process for the revised DFS developed and refind with the assistance of KfW who have accepted the role to get senior finance done.

Lets not overlook KfW's assurance in when TNG announced the mutually agreed timeframe for the finance mandate.

Sure we have delays on delays, and yes i too would be expecting some some EIS updates along with others anytime soon. Easy to revisit the the historic delays and compound them with the unique climate we are in, but from were i sit I see a strong H2 2020. I stand to be corrected as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $15.10K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164765 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 631928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.