AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Where is the finance, page-54

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    This is just a knock on effect of low iron ore prices.
    Remember a couple years back when Vale and BHP announced they were expanding operations even in the face of falling prices and a looming oversupply.
    Many thought it odd but it was to ensure the lowest cost base through scale thus wiping out the competition and here we are.
    It was also thought that maybe OPEC decided to not cut oil production to wipe out some shale oil competition as their costs are high.That is also taking effect from what I read.
    Low oil prices also had the effect of dramatically squeezing Russia's fortunes which considering it's gangster state title is not considered a bad thing by many.
    The low oil price then boosts spending power for consumers and lowers production costs for many companies.
    There are probably negatives like lowering sentiment across the board etc but anyway.

Going back in time again AVB always did their numbers very conservatively with regard to grades and the spending of funds.Here we are still in tough market conditions yet AVB are in a position of relative strength.This attitude has never wavered as these guys have no intention of ever being cornered in the last stages like many that have gone before them.
    While I am also quite peeved finance is taking so long it is the planning and foresight that now has AVB able to stand their ground.
    Not long now surely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.