MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

where is the gold gone?, page-13

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Its amazing how any negative comments about this stock/management get thumbed down immediately. Management must be watching HC all day long instead of looking after the company?

Hollywood, I do agree with you (and others did too but were immediately thumbed down again). So to get our views accross one will actually have to post something - rather than simply agreeing with someone else (which I am sure will be thumbed down immediately!). :-)

In early January after the stock had tanked from about 20c to 10c; there was a lot of talk on this forum about this stock being "a bargain"..."it will see 20c again very soon". Bulldust!!

On 19 January I wrote: ".....10c back to 20c in a few weeks. ?? That's one view. Hope you're right for holders but suspect 10c back to 5c more realistic."

No, I am not a clairvoyant but as I noted before this stock has been pumped and dumped three times now...see earlier posts. There is very little substance to this company imo. 5c may seem value now but my predictions is that the company will end up raising capital at 2-3c (or less)- diluting the heck out of any remaining holders. Resouce is disappointing, management has little to no experiene in Philipines, and development of the resource will require a huge amount of further capital.

Anyway, just my views and just because I have been right in the past does not mean I am right now; but my money will find a home elsewhere. As far as I am concerned, there are MUCH, MUCH better investments out there with great upside potential and MUCH, MUCH less risk. Good luck to all remaining holders though if you decide to hang in- for your sake, I hope I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.