MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

Look I just wonder why people who do not hold any stock, will...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Look I just wonder why people who do not hold any stock, will pop up especially in the aftermath of a price crunch, and tell poor stock holders that has been impacted badly, how and exactly when they have predicted the stock price and why...I wonder...what does that achieve????

I am am very sure, that those posters that do the abovementioned, have their own disappointing stock that they hold... and if one take the trouble to track their post, and you will find there it is..., he is also human...! lol.

There are Element of risk in all speculative stock, so people take risk with MNE maybe because of its location in the gold region, or maybe it already have maiden resource (people forget about that), and/or maybe the MC is very low and the price is attractive, who knows ...everybody has their reasons. Didn't come out naught in Tagpura North drill results...yes disappointing in Taub...but that is part of narrow vein mining complexity (if it has similar structure like the neighbouring gold mine).

Good luck everybody...

Do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.