MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

We have a poster that make simple comment like "the gold was not...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    We have a poster that make simple comment like "the gold was not there to begin with", and then stops there without any elaboration. Always wonder whether this type of statement was made based on solid knowledge and research or is it just a "passing statement" from a non-stock holder?

Am I reading the wrong past few announcements from MNE? Drilling in N. Tagpura shows gold. The previous MNE JORC shows gold and copper. Yes, Taub was disappointing...but like any exploration there are are hits and misses, and I am sure the management has lessons learnt from those drillings. The region in East Mindanao is a gold rich region, let's hope MNE Comval is part of it, and let's hope they discover more gold in their up and coming explorations.

I am not a geology expert, but just plainly reading about the region, and "IF" MNE Comval is dealing with narrow vein mining like the Medusa mine (located in the same region), it is stated in Medusa's website that "the geometry oF narrow veins can be very complex, and cannot always be simplistically interpreted from drilling results". See link, if you are interested to read more about it : http://www.medusamining.com.au/narrowvein.html

Do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.