PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Where is the green?, page-237

1. 4,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6884
    Hmm perhaps time to recap what we have coming in the near term - Not unlike the invigoration you see just after half time at a footy match after the coach has told the team where they have to improve, what's at stake and what's to come...stay motivated! Keep the BIG prize in the future in mind!

Not at all saying I'm a coach...we are all coaches of our shares and our mind set...

Let's take a sticky beak for the short term of what's to come:

1) P3 Start

Well IND of course...that's the next cab of the rank and its a big one...as I have started a few times, I think news of this will be somewhat accretive on the day...but it will be from this point onwards that we become much more serious, in the contention and join some big pharmas in terms of possible hall of fame...take it like admission into the pre meeting room/reception area...Might have one of those fancy salmon biccies with a lovely glass of red. 1

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2986/2986891-8bff8884f29484e2c8119b36e12ac7a5.jpg
    The medal/trophies room before the great hall of fame....not one pass...but two for us!

It's unique for us as we are all gowned up / suited up...we have TWO entry passes here...MPS and OA...Both unique and first time entries...one a massive indication, another an Orphan designation, two very different programs and opportunities. Its no light effort, no subtle chance that we have arrived at this stage...a lot of work and time has gone into it...lots of meetings, lots of hard work...not many Aussie companies have made it this far successfully...

It is a fact that many US instos and larger funds use the FDA as a vetting process before they will even start digging and researching and finally talking to potential candidates...let the games begin!

2) Manuscript - Alphavirus

Now a few may think this won't be all that needle moving...but it can be very insightful to get meaningful peer reviewed feedback on our data, yes it will potentially show more on how our product works and may give us more clues on the applicability of iPPS on inflammation and joint pain. It will certainly open up further the scientific community's awareness of what exactly we have. Then there is the potential of something happening with the DOD...this is the next step in this interesting process..

3) Pay for SAS Program

Slated to commence some time in Q2 this year... again this will be an insight in a few ways:

A - How much are they going to charge? Can't be too much...can't be too little...what is your guess?

B- We know numbers could be quite small here...but it will still be very interesting to see what the uptake is, we may not have much initial visibility, but eventually I'd hope we get some clues, some media coverage at least. I understand this might be deliberately muted in light of the ongoing P3 in the background?

Where is the green, indeed? Well I envisage from roughly this point onwards? There might be some red in between...but I speculate there are more green days coming...

NOTES

1) Don't drink too much, bad for you and can lead to inflammation...just because there is a viable and safe solution on the horizon, doesn't mean you have to go crazy.
    2) DYOR
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 10/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.