LLP 0.00% 34.5¢ lloyds bank plc

good post Up2Speed - a good read.I think LLC would have...

1. 8,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2810
    good post Up2Speed - a good read.
    I think LLC would have difficulty raising the offer on the day of the vote, because there would not be enough time to get the info into the hands of s/h, then not enough time to get the s/h to change their vote from a "no" to a "yes".

If the vote was to be carried by only a couple of large s/h, then it could be the case. However, LLP has a diverse s/h base. There are a couple of large s/h, whose vote will be influential - Colonial FS and Pagodatree etc. Maybe LLC will only need to woo them to get the offer over the line?

Unfortunately I had to sell half my holding last week, but I still have a good parcel - i have already voted NO.

You are spot-on with your comments re NTA and valuations.
    The directors of LLP have a lot to answer for.

I BELIEVE THAT, IF THE SCHEME IS VOTED DOWN, THAT THE SO-CALLED INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS OF LLP SHOULD STAND DOWN !!!

Any s/h who attend the AGM/EGM should voice that opinion.

(just as an aside re the IER ignoring any value for goodwill, how can they do that, when PTN have formally acquired an option to pay $40m - $45m to acquire the Mgt Rights to operate just some of the LLP assets???!!! There is concrete value for Deloittes to work on!

I always thought that the Directors of a coy are supposed to act in the interests of the coy as a whole, and in the interest ALL the s/h.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.