KIN 4.35% 7.2¢ kin mining nl

NM, I admire your positive approach to all this however I am old...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    NM, I admire your positive approach to all this however I am old enough to no longer believe that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Perhaps they need to employ you as the communications director as we will at least have a steady stream of news.
    This dream team of conservative professionals have dillydallied away for long enough. I remember the speed with which Sandfire managed to go from a wonderful drill result to an active mine producing cash for their shareholders in a very short time. It can happen if the people who are running the show are drivers instead of ditherers. It appears they are so scared of taking risks that they will do anything to avoid them. Life is a risk guys, get over it and smell the fresh air!
    What new information was needed after they had done the water, power and geology?? Yes modelling pits takes time and it is usually done by outside contractors, the rest of it is simple engineering that has all been done many times before with all the fishooks known and understood. The mining and civils are also all well known and are routine to any moderately competent contractors
    They have said that they prefer the conservative/less risky approach of using EPCM. That means they will manage the contract and contractors.
    At the minute they can't even manage to meet their self imposed deadlines. What confidence does that give us that they will bring the thing in on time and budget? From where I am sitting they are not capable of driving a dodgem at Royal Easter show,let alone running a relativley simple thing like getting a plant and infrastructure built.
    I could be missing some vital detail that is only known to the select few, but I have delivered product and services to a few builds before and nothing about this place appears unusual.
    Eventually we mere funders of their lifestyles will get told what they have planned, maybe!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.003(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $84.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $14.80K 207.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1265820 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 582639 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 93914
Last updated 12.32pm 26/04/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.