MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

where is the news, page-8

1. 1,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I say let the old cronies who want to dump: dump into these lower prices. The more dead wood we get rid of now the better for the stock and share price in the medium to long term.
    I know there are sellers off the screen, but when you look at the sell side, if and when good news comes out, MVH will be up at 30c in no time.
    Patience is needed. I too have though of dumping some of my holding and putting it into other stocks that have done nicely since the share market drop. Then I thought how I am nearly 100% up on my holdings, and good news could easily see us testing the recent highs very soon.
    On a positive I spoke with management the other day, and all is moving along well. However some or should I say all of the revenue deals they were hoping to announce had not come in yet. An unfortunate fact is that MVH deals with hospitals etc which require funding to expand or purchase products that are not budgeted for. To obtain funding/grants etc can take some time, and is frustrating for all, especially we impatient share holder. They still expect big things for MVh, and are busy at work building alliances, getting new blood into the stock, and wheeling and dealing behind the scenes.
    They were very tight lipped, but expected things would start to look better over the coming weeks/month.
    Lets hope so. Would be nice to see the share price heading north again, and be even better support by a big announcement.
    I say, Please sir, can I have some more announcements. Sorry being silly.

Noggie
    Read disclaimer below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.