WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

where is the news, page-2

1. 1,712 Posts.
    your guess is as good as mine... nearly 3wks since I emailed the company still without reply. world index is showing signs of taking an upwards push. global markets are at least holding steady yet still the environment is not good enough to release news (apparently)!!!
    oh, and whats going on with the morning seller?
    if 100k appears buy side then equal or more appears sell side and usually for a few cents less. IMO (unsubstantiated of course), it appears news is being held back, stock is being sold cheap on low volume and all to create buying opportunities at a low sp prior to the news release. Think is if you look at the sell depth, people aren't bighting and very little stock is still up for sale. Thats why parcels are being sold on open and thats why our accumulator hasn't made a full return to buying.
    within a day or two of the announcement there will be a strong push and those in the know will make a killing buying at these ridiculous levels.
    Hey, if the stock comes up sharply I'll be a happy man, but it s#$ts me to look at my balance sheet while the company and other traders play games.
    Really annoying (IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.