SVY 3.57% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

It is a spec mining stock, we have attempted 4 (from memory)...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    It is a spec mining stock, we have attempted 4 (from memory) different locations for the Porphyry , each more refined with new data and information from the previous. We have not hit pay dirt. That is the game I'm afraid. The resource we have in the Cayley Lode will never reach value independently given its size. So we need to keep trying for the P. Questions/Observations I have:
    - We don't have enough cash to do the deep P drill holes. At historically up to $800k a hole how do you pay for Jan Diamond drill programme at Toora Rd?
    - What is the current Aircore drill programme at Thursdays G with 19 targets?, How many m in drill programme, how many holes, what depth target. Results to date are over small widths, at great depths, hardly exciting.
    - Hawkstone a great piece of dirt, but you need money to drill the potential.
    I'm afraid to say that there is no near term news that I can see and everyone knows the cash position so the big dilution is on the way. No other option. I don't actually blame management, I think they have systematically responded to the data and attempted to refine and find the prize with unfortunate success. That is the name of the spec game. That is why you have a few in the portfolio.
    Good luck to all Holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $59.90K 2.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 451802 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.