PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

where is the pen thread?

1. 2,889 Posts.
    I think there is a problem with the PEN thread.

I type PEN into the quick search area and seem to get directed to some general discussion thread where the discussion is about anything and everything but not much real discussion regarding PEN.

This thread seems to be controlled by a lot of posters I have never heard of before on the PEN thread and who, to a large degree, appear to be relatively new to HC.

Questions like:
    Is the nuclear Industry dead and buried? Is uranium mining over? Is the power connected? What is the radiation level? Will China continue it's nuclear program? Will Germany shut down it's old reactors? Will all the reactors in the world be shut down by the end of next week? etc. etc. etc.
    While these questions may be entertaining and beneficial to the self serving minority, they would probably be better on a general thread, so that the simple folk who come here wanting to discuss PEN can get on with their business.

I have found it increasingly difficult over the last few months to find quality postings amongst the drivel and arguing on what was once a high quality forum, populated by high quality, informative posters. Can we please give this forum back to relevent discussions about the company and take the other stuff to a general forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $1.946M 19.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 131212 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2355724 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.