AVL 6.67% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

You see we obviously have a different interpretation if...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    You see we obviously have a different interpretation if legitimate discussion.??
    I know when someone is being a di**head and is pulling my chain and I'm not afraid to call them out !!!
    See your quote and the one below for reference.

legit1.jpg

The reason you lot don't like about me is I'm not a jellyfish pushover like the other clowns you try to befuddle on the other forums you frequent.

I don't post anything that is "made up" or a "half truth" just to try and create disharmony or push my own agenda or wheel barrow.
    If anyone has evidence of me posting anything of that nature I am keen to see it ??

I know when people are just trying to get a negative reaction by posting baseless rubbish or cast out little "white baits"

I post scientific articles, news articles, quotes and facts and also details of phone conversations I have openly said I have had with members of the AVL team.

When you lot come in here and have your agenda derailed by some cold hard facts you get upset then the name calling and foul cries start.
    If you can't handle the truth or lack the knowledge, don't start the fight and stay in your lane..........it's that simple !!

If you have some intelligent fact based discussion...as many in here will attest to I am all ears and more than happy to engage and inform to the best of my knowledge and abilities.
    Last edited by jskf: 14/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $34.33K 2.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5509469 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9972381 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.