APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

where is the rest of the dosh

1. jwt
    3,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    The sale of WIM 150 is one thing; and just in time it seems: but I keep reading that the Co has spent 10 million on the plant in the last 12 months, including 6 million for equipment. Would anybody like to tell the patient shareholders where the other 4 million has gone? There have been planning studies producing nice drawings, there is of course people to pay to put all the bits and pieces together; planning permissions; transport; etc. But I, for the like of me, can't envision that sort of spend. And I'm seeing that at 30 Sept there was 1.7 in the bank. But having no idea what was there to start with, can't draw a firm conclusion. There must have been something or else we would have been insolvent.
    I really would like to see a breakdown of monies raised and a breakdown of monies spent; just to know why we needed to rely on the sale of WIM. Who does our general accounting? Is a shareholder entitled to ask these questions, or even ask to see receipts?
    And can't wait to hear responses from the agm. I hope you enjoyed the bikkies. JWT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.