ZMM 8.33% 1.1¢ zimi limited

where is the revenue coming from

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Good morning. I have sort of settled after those anns.
    It has been bugging me for a while where the income is going to come from. Are we going to have CR's every six to twelve months. There is nothing on the cards for money to come in for the next 3-4 years. I am sure some are going to say they will think of something.
    I am not trying to fight over this BUT I am looking at this from another perspective. The projects we have needs MONEY a farmout could not cover the costs of the projects we have and another coming up. To become a producer we cannot keep on doing CR's.
    IMO we have one definite find, La Bella. The money should go into La Bella and get that on line ASAP. At 8-12 dollars a petrajoule will be the game changer for WHN (La Bella approx upside 600BCF). INCOME. As for SEYPEC they will be getting a return so I do not see a issue.
    Then WHN does not need others to pull the strings. WHN can do the infill and probably 3D on the Seychelles and do their own drilling total 100% ownership/operator/producer.
    This will also help fund W.A project if it is successful and any further projects that come up. WHN's share is around 20 million dollars for the W.A. project. PLUS no need for CR's. Put the Seychelles project on hold. I bet you the interested parties will not be impressed, it would probably force their hand and show what they are about re Seychelles farmout.
    Back to where I was at, REVENUE is a big issue. CR's will be a regular thing the way WHN is going. Cost covering is not the way to go IMO.
    Anybody wants to put input re this is welcome. Please lets keep it civil.
    This is not ideal for the day trader/short term holder however super for the longterm holder IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $38.51K 3.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 86667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.