ZMM 27.3% 1.4¢ zimi limited

where is the revenue coming from, page-2

1. 160 Posts.
    I was under the impression that a farm out would carry a significant cash component of reimbursement for existing 2D outlay, and alongside that if the Shell drill comes off then we'll handball that off to them for a fair whack.

Surely there's no way that management would bring on more big salary staff and consultants, as well as keep pursuing other projects for expansion, with the contemplation that all this would be funded by CR's.

The Victorian production's a few years off any potential revenue stream so the cash has to come from one of the other projects and I believe all/part sale of them.

If management anticipated more CR's down the track I think they would have tapped the 'strong institutional demand' for more than a paltry $7 wing wangs.

I understand CR's are the way of juniors and as an investor its just part of the risk play, but given the perceived amount of interest in the region and this company surely Stevey N and his mates would have milked this for a bit more if there weren't plans for $ in the near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.003(27.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.47K 105K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 120536 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.