EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Where is the RI, page-40

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Gday driller,

I am trying to figure out where you are going with your take on EGO. Maybe
    you are looking to work up another 249 to boot out the current BOD at the next AGM or what?

Share holders voted at the last AGM to support the proposals put forward.
    As much as I may have disagreed with most aspects of the Corporate Transaction beforehand,
    I think the plans in place will actually be honoured.

Even though some folks reckon the RI is taking too long to get to market, I believe there will be
    an explanation about that in due course.

Your tag name suggests you have a background in the drilling business, and although I have no experience
    in running an Oil and Gas company, I am wondering if you have? Even so I get as you obviously do that the
    decisions involved in finding and developing a resource in the business are not to be taken lightly.

Meanwhile, Share holders have agreed to the buy-back of the tenements, the share take up to 19.9% of the company by ERM,
    as well as capital raising through a Rights Issue.

Evidently the Airbourne Survey is soon to occur. Good, bad or indifferent, there are things happening.

Rock the boat all you like about what you understand to have occurred in times past, but let's see what the next quarterly comes up with about what is going to happen in the future eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.