RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

How does pongo get away with what? Use the TOU Violation button...

1. 121 Posts.
    How does pongo get away with what? Use the TOU Violation button if you want the mods to look into stuff. We don't read every post you know.

There is a list of moderators now (Check in the 'My Account' page), and moderator posts are identified. Now it seems that instead of people being labelled as moderators working for HotCopper, people you disagree with are now paid by us to be abusive to other users? Yeah, that makes total sense.

I'll leave your useless an inflammatory post here so that others can read it and get context to what i'm replying to, but please don't go around saying HotCopper pays idiots to post crap all over the forums.

As for your complaints about secrecy, moderation transparency is coming, be patient. We have already identified moderators, and we will be adding a page listing all suspended users (and reasons for suspension), as well as identifying moderated posts etc etc.

If you particularly want something about the site changed, email us or post in the Feedback forum, don't post crap like this everywhere, it'll just get you suspended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.