RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

where is the smart money going after fms?, page-9

1. 72 Posts.
    In the current market it may even be worth keeping a bit with FMS, buying more, or re-investing at the current price?

Other FMS forum regulars will know I've been in this for a long time. In fact I took the punt in August 2008 with FDL at an original $0.009 entry price. I was in for the diamonts and YES, I actually still consider I found diamonds with this stock.

I've bought and sold decent parcels over time, including the captial raising at $.145, the falls to $0.045 - $0.038 with the GFC, the fall from $0.15 to $0.08 with the news of the SPRT, federal election and now MRRT. You'll also be pleased to know that many times I've also bought parcels and the price has decreased so I don't claim to be anything but a genuine believer in the FDL/FMS and more improtantly the China/Iron Ore story. Simple as THAT and that is the market!

With this belief and the different parcels purchased since 2008 I've followed a tried and true 20% gain strategy.

However, the news of the $0.30 deal was enough for me (actually US = family) to sell a significant number of shares with the aim to pay the house off, organise for a well deserved family holiday for xmas/new year and have some more available for all the "odd jobs" I've had on my list around the house.

I did think about selling more to re-invent in the next company but after some research and considering the current environment I decided it was best for the remainder to stay in FMS until $0.30 and then reinvested at $0.285 with the portion left over. I'm hopefull of something at a higher level but not fussed.

At present, and now with Citi today showing up as a 6% substantial holder, FMS looks like holding at this level or increasing at least until March 2012. Show me another that has a better chance of holding it's current or improving 2 - 50/100% in the next 3 months and I'll be in !

I don't post such information to boast/show-off but I did want to post today (before Xmas) to confess that I was one of those that kept telling myself/family that we need to hold off and not sell because this story will get better. I'd confess it was GREED. FMS did get better and I still maintain that belief. What I want to say to those in the position of such gains is to consider the position you are in and remember that you only get the profit when you sell. We don't have a lot and are your typical average family - average wage, median Adel house price, mum at home lookings after 3 kids - under 4yrs - but FMS has been life changing for us and selling this recent parcel has changed everything.

For the believers, long term holders and everyone. Merry Xmas and look forward to 2012. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.