HGO 0.00% 7.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

where is the smart money?, page-9

1. 4,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Denys, I gave you a thumbs up because you do reflect a position that many of us have considered...but it becomes fuzzy when you try to figure out the motive and the end game plan under your scenario.

I totally rule out any over statement of position as the consequences of miss-statement are dire for the parties concerned...so the asset value is there.

The conclusiosn teherefore are:

(1) It is as you suggest...a game plan for the "inner circle"
    (2) Plain old incompetence and poor planning. I just don't think that DA's experience and form would suggest this.
    (3) Poor communication. Definitely, but why? Could it be:
    (4) There are some highly sensitive commercial negotiations or "understandings" in play that simply cannot be disclosed.

I'm hoping it is (4) but irrespective, I'm hoping that DA reads the feelings of this thread because there are some massive doubts even among the believers.

I hold 1m+ shares (much more than I should) and I'm officially expressing concern on direction over the next 5 years.

I suspect that DA is bang on target with progressing HGO but unless it is communicated it's akin to winking in the dark. Communication is about the other party (the shareholders/market) receiving the message and until they do, no communciation has taken place.

In the absence of "knowing", we do exactly as we are doing here...try and surmise and second guess, often with outrageous suggestions well wide of the mark.

And, if you're serious, try and get to the AGM in late June. It's important this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $109.9K 1.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 437849 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 211300 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.