WOR 1.55% $14.60 worley limited

I find this stock baffling lately!No doubt that the majority of...

1. 8,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I find this stock baffling lately!

No doubt that the majority of the fresh buyers who took the sp from around 1800 to 1960 are the same investors (or punters) who have sold it back down over the last three days to hit 1760 today imo.

A bit concerning considering the general market has really travelled VERY well in recent weeks and WOR is currently sitting at the same level as it was 18 trading days ago. Since that date : 13th March the XAO has put on over 300pts! Thats a lot when you think about it!

The XAO came off 81pts today. I would have expected WOR to fall a lot more but it held up?? It seems to have massive falls on normal market days. Not doing wanna be investors any favours with it's current fluctuations and directionless movement imo.

I again sold the majority of my holding yesterday and will wait for another entry but I almost feel it's time to put money elsewhere atm as there is some incredible opportunities in small caps atm.

Here is a chart that still shows WOR is in a decent position atm BUT some more DOWnside will see it fall back a fair bit imo. It's come to rest on the 21 day EMA today. If it slips under it would be the first time in a few months.

Sorry for the negative sentiment but I just feel WOR should be performing a lot better lately and if $30 is the target then WHAT is it going to take to get it there? My thoughts are that if this stock can get to 2260 it will be a great effort.

Michael, whats your saying... four red candles... & then ... fingers crossed ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.60
Change
-0.230(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $7.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.80 $14.86 $14.53 $19.89M 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $14.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.61 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.