MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

where is the spud ann , page-38

1. 1,092 Posts.
    Correct you on one thing, who hoped for an interrupted drill? It's not in my interest that's for sure!

And your spot on, more care needs to be taken in running these "ametuer" companies, they are not BHP! In small businesses it's the little things that count and getting it spot on, upset too many can be the end. One comes to mind, VIL, going for another CR? Goodluck to them, that's all I can say! They screwed too many over, too many times, love to see the outcome of that one! lol....

Everyone entitled to their opinion. I won't sugar coat this just to make myself feel better about the situation! That would be outright stupid. I said in previous posts how this was going to work, so far today proved right and so may the next few days, but I wouldn't let down my guard and say, we'll be right, we'll hit the big one. That is up to "nature" and that is the only justification I would have expected for a price drop or the usual market hissie fits that come up. At this point it was unjustified.

Anyway, whatever, everyone to their own on what sits right for them. I thought it's time to get over the CR whining and focus on the drill, since it's all forgotten about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.