MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

where is the spud ann , page-48

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    That 'log' doesn't refer to ML's, stands for Wireline logs.

P&A is Plug & Abandon (but as someone posted a while back, also stands for 'Panic Attack')

For once, one could thank CUE, for updating the mkt about the spud.

IMHO, MEO may want to throw more detail on their update 2morrow. (Eg: spud on 24th & set conductor casing at metres xxx & commence drilling the top hole section). Frankly I couldnt care until they are in the 12.25" section (as long as they dont have any mechanical issues et al). Until then, expect more theatrics on HC.

On a more serious note, WPL's Remy-1 came in good with 2 separate sands (33 & 39m thick) 500m from its Martell discovery last year in deeper waters.

On another note, ECB & the tusker (Ivor Ries) have been thro' this with KAR & they r simply sizing up MEO-PBR as another play, didnt take long for the CR, albiet at a slight discount. I hope sanity returns soon.

MEO has $102m cash & aren't spending the lot on drilling, so not sure why the fear campaign.

Just watch the volume very closely as they get closer to the Upper Calypso sands. I still remember Cambrian dumping MEO during the Zeus drill in Jan-Feb '09 & Wellington playing Karoon until recently.

more later......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.