SRQ 0.00% 4.0¢ straits resources limited.

Where is the SRQ price going ???, page-6

1. 12,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1759
    I think that SRQ production costs should be under AUD$2.80/lb, last quarter costs were up due to maintenance issues etc,
    "above plan maintenance expenditure on the mine mobile equipment fleet".
    Management creditability is on the line and they must start performing, the last quarter they stated
    "Our focus in the coming year is to maintain this momentum at an operational level by driving further cost and productivity improvements.”
    The current copper price should be helping, although there are a lot of analysts out there who state that copper supply is increasing and will drive down the Cu price. So far they've been wrong and they're reluctant to admit they are wrong. The Cu price is dependant on demand and LME Cu stock levels and the withdrawals are a guide to supply/demand. With the current Cu LME stocks and the rate of decline would indicate to me that the demand is far in excess of analysts models, I also say the fact that some Cu in China has been sent back to the LME is Busan Korea is not really an indication that Chinese demand has slowed. In the coming months they will need to restock so LME Cu stocks could fall further due to restocking. Even with this Cu metal being sent back to the LME in Busan, overall copper stocks have not increased. There has been a lot of Cu that has not been produced, ie ABY has been idle since March with a sinkhole problem ( 15,000 tonnes not produced) Indonesia has stopped all Cu concentrates being shipped for 7 months, several producers have been affected.
    The SRQ shareprice should be closer to 10 cents, and it is only a matter of time before it is , I'll hang in there for at least 2 years to see what eventuates, but I'm guessing in 2 years time it will be well above 10c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.