SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Chilli - you're response has surprised me ....I have been buying...

1. 6,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Chilli - you're response has surprised me ....I have been buying up MOT over last 6 weeks, and own stock previously from the MVH days, so no, I'm not disgruntled as you postulate, so take it easy ...all I did was highlight Jitto's success today with FMJ and say that I hope this happens to MOT too ?

I am entitled to take position of being uneasy with someone spreading himself too thin by working for more than one company at a time if I want without you jumping down my throat... that's not so unreasonable is it ? ....sheez ....same goes to your oilyman (stop taking my TU btw ;-).

read my post again and ask whether your response was alittle overboard ?
    "our executive chairman Jitto, was busy today announcing corner stone investment deals with his other company FMJ, so hopefully he and the team can deliver a similar outcome for MOT before too much longer, and get PS moving north like he has done for FMJ today. I hope Jitto is focusing enough on MOT, and not getting too distracted dealing with FMJ at the same time .... this sort of spread by an exec across more than one company at the same time has always bothered me, but anyway ???? "

Am I not allowed to question certain things guys ? ... are we that precious on this forum .. turn your sensitivity buttons down boys !!!!

Also, your posts on HC have only ever been on MVH/MOT ....reading the intensity and almost defensive tone of your reply, I cant help but wonder if you are indeed one of the directors .. are you ? .... nothing wrong with a director posting, but the rules say you need to declare that buddy :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.