CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

dott,yeh, there is something seriously wrong, the markets are...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    dott,

yeh, there is something seriously wrong, the markets are shitting themselves and CCC wasn't going to be spared. This is no longer got to do with the global markets but the Australian market acting like a bunch of spineless idiots.

Would also like to point out, how come in the sellers depth we have a good 110,000,000 for sale but only 35,000,000 odd million are under .7c! Do the other 75,000,000 think it's worthwhile to have their orders over the 7c mark for a sale any time soon. This is manipulation of the Aussie markets overall at it's best. Hey, if it turns out we are doomed, i'll justify taking my losses or locking it away for a couple of years, but at this point it's still the same thing we been seeing in recent times with CCC but stepped up a few gears with all the general fear around. You can't get a better formula than that to slaughter it to a pulp. I will personally wait for the dust to settle and then see where we go from here. If I see 100,000,000 orders in the sell queues under .7c, then i will press the panic button myself. For now, any amount over the 7c look like the go to park our orders while we collect more under 6c? Can't blame anyone for following the leaders if your can't beat them, hey?? Goodluck to everyone on here. Don't get me wrong, i'm far than impressed with this rubbish, but I can't do jack about it, so time to shut shop for now and review when they scratch their heads and wonder what to do next!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.