LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

where is the truth?, page-3

1. 127 Posts.
    what you missed was the cheering in the states by the molyheads led by their propaganda sheet the new york times and the uninformed and incorrect reports from rueters and bloomberg, i visited a few forums in the states, they were all overjoyed thinking lynas will be delayed two years, quotes such as "great news for molycorp" "end of oz ree miner" etc. etc.

i took the trouble to post the actual IAEA report along with the responce from nick curtis in the hope a few of the posters can actually read and explain to the others the truth regarding the 11 requirements in the IAEA report, presuming most of them cannot count to 11 i asked them to concentrate on the 2 requirements to be met by lynus which are achievable and were expected by lynus.

lynus will need the full support of the malaysian govt. in order to comply to the requirements, the question is, how much does the govt. want this plant, if they are behind it, and i beleive they are, we will obviously be delayed a few months, but it will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.