URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

This won't be the last increase in price. My prediction was for...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    This won't be the last increase in price. My prediction was for $68 in May 2007 and we are already nearly there! ($60.25: + US$4 )

Reports from Cameco are not good. Apparently, the underground system is too brittle and hence the collapse.

There is radioactivity further down as well and I don't know the outcome with the mine flooded. We could get radioactive water.

It won't be a quick repair that is assuming it can be fixed with that water pressure coming from outside the mine.

Apparently, their contracts are full of holes leaving them entirely free to supply or not to supply by claiming it to be an act of God.

Whatever, there is every incentive for the operating and the yet to be built nuclear powerstations to *** keep a stock of Uranium *** for future use so as to be certain it is there when wanted.

The risk factor of not having enough U has risen. This must affect future pricing in the weeks, months and possibly, years ahead. Stocks of U are being taken out of circulation by these operating nuclear facilities and this is added to stocks taken out for investment by Funds and more stocks needed for the already sharp upgrade of wanted new nuclear power plants. Hoarding galore!

http://www.stockinterview.com/News/10302006/uranium-price.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.