RCH richfield group limited

where is the zzzzz man, page-10

1. 325 Posts.
    stucaz your idealised loyalty to zzzman IMO is a very silly position to take. Although zzzmans' posts seem (from the perspective of a novice or inexperienced junior company evaluater) of an excellent quality which is very much appreciated. However to base investment decisions & serious dollars in a penny dreadful stock only listening to one persons posts is totally stupid. For all we know zzzzman could be continually helping to ramp up the stock selling each time it runs to 5c & buying stacks more every time it falls back below 4c making massive profits each run. So whilst zzzman continues to help inform fellow holders of the good reasons to buy & hold this stock, The price is what the price is at any current point in time due to all the facts. It is always necessary & wise to seek & listen to all peoples views good & bad & therefore help make an informed investment decision.
    Some negatives i believe include
    1. They have not got project to jorc standards
    2. JV is still not signed off
    3. Possible cap raising which could dilute share value
    4. Canadian investors - fact or fiction?? who really knows
    5. If all comes together its still years off producing
    any income
    Having said this I like the story & are prepared to put some money wear my mouth is but lets keep all the hype down to a minimum & concentrate on authentic factual information positive & negative. Cheers & Best wishes to those who hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.