RCH richfield group limited

Stucaz I only made my response to your statement about zzzzman &...

1. 325 Posts.
    Stucaz I only made my response to your statement about zzzzman & your request (re anyone agree with me here???)
    as such I stand by my comment - its stupid for anyone who listens to only one person for info regarding an investment.
    This is what you said not me. quote
    "Hey Z Man where the hell are you mate??? We need you back please. I hope you hav'nt been scared off by some of these clowns on this thread. You and you only are the person I listen to when it comes to rch news!!!
    Please come backkkkkkkkk!!!!
    Anyone agree with me here?

I subscribe to an old but wise saying
    "Say what you mean & mean what you say"

And as far as being to Deep for this site, well I take that as a compliment, however I dont think its justified to be referred as it being to much for this forum, as I think there are many intelligent posters on here and IMO zzzman seems to be one of them with many informative posts which are much appreciated by HC members. As far as politicians are concerned, IMO I don't have the same perception as you to include them as a group of intelligent & deep thinking people.

To zzzman as stated I like the RCH story and hence have invested in it, but I was just trying to be objective which I think is healthy & wise.
    Best wishes to those who hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.