CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

where is this going in the short term?, page-2

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Jdubya, I am no chartist. I have tried to learn bits and pieces through the web.

My view is that it looks pretty benign at the moment however it does appear well coiled for a break on news.
    The volume has dropped right off, bolinger bands are really tight, its hugging the trend line (which is sideways), stochastic look like there just turning possibly indicating a break to the upside & RSI is just below 50 which means there is some room for movement.

Plain and simple I am not sure what will happen in the short term. On news I would say there could be a gap up to high 20s or even 30c but if the world has another material hiccup you may say early 20s tested again.

I think we are resting right on support and may have 26/27 as resistance.

One thing to note is that in relative terms people may be taking some money off the table leading into christmas, however CE approval should be very early in the new year and any announcement on possible EU deals could be quite soon and leave you without a position at these prices?

Glad within that whole message I managed to tell you little to none, I hope you found it informative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.