AVL 6.25% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

where is this going ?, page-72

1. 2,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    A few serious questions to holders / long-termers, as at these prices, I'm tempted to buy a parcel for the bottom drawer.

Why has the SP flatlined since 2009? Nothing has happened for 6 years, other than drilling a few holes here and there.

Why are there 760 million shares on offer and the MC is $8.4m?

As soon as the SP rises, why are so many existing holders dumping like crazy?

Why are MD's coming and going as if they are in a revolving door?

How much $ do they have in the bank? What are they actually doing at the moment to push the company forwards, other than drilling holes in an already semi-proven resource? How long does it take to come up with some reasonably large JORC figures?

Does anyone in the company have any experience in turning an Explorer into an actual Miner?

How come nobody seems interested in YRR at all? The markets, steel producers, ANYONE? Vanadium has been designated a strategic metal, but there no interest whatsoever? It doesn't add up. Is it purely a lack of Marketing expertise / lack of contacts / rudderless ship?

I am not trolling, I want to know. And I'm sure if someone can answer all the above in an intelligible way, there will be more investors like myself, who are already invested heavily with the likes of PLS and TNG, taking a punt on this minnow.
    Last edited by mrplough: 30/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $7.03K 435.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 26811187 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 9970141 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.