EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Its a very good question but like most things never a simple...

1. 266 Posts.
    Its a very good question but like most things never a simple answer, especially with speculative stocks such as these. Most of the regular posters seem to be in for the long haul, all salviating at the thought of untold wealth at EXT rainbow's end. So its not likely that the regular guys here are really concerned how long EXT keeps dragging the chain. And the short term traders in EXT just keep trading the rumors of which there are plenty around. The retracement in EXT pattern appears to have halted and could represent a trading opportunity

Personally I think waiting around for ann in this kind of stock is a bit of stressor. I get all the information I want from the chart.

Chartwise when you compare EXT to other similar companies URA, UXA, UTO, DYL you can see that EXT is in a class on its own. When other U companies suffer a downturn they recover positively and strongly trend but EXT will rally and then fall back gradually destroying a lot of value. Thats the position as I see it with EXT atm - it could change or it could continue the same kind of pattern for another six months or so. So really the question is: why did you buy in the first place and do those reasons still exist currently. If so, no worries

>>Uranium is all the rage, other U stocks riding significnat gains in recent months. <<

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $70.30K 7.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7726856 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2021924 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.