1. 5,231 Posts.
    spot gold price here:
    http://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html

from earlier thread:
    present mkt cap is 7.7million
    483,014,126 shares exercised atm.

for price comparison with post merger,
    nevcop wrote:
    "What is the new M/Cap of the new company going to be?

From the ann. my reading of it is thus:

There will be a consolidation of BMO shares 20 to 1.

At current price this will equal 30c per share (1.5c x 20)

Each of these 30c shares will buy 1 share in new Co.

There will be 550M of these shares on issue in the new company:

ie M/Cap = 550m x 30c= 165M M/Cap"

n.b. the share price of 1.5cents in the example wasnt todays closing price.

I wrote:
    "so if we have 1 share at 30cents (1.5 cents present price before 1:20)
    $0.30 x 550million shares = $165million m/c
    market cap of 1 billion = $1.81
    or $0.09 in the pre 1:20 issue.
    (just using 1 billion m/c as an example)
    halve that for m/c of 1/2 billion sp = 0.045
    see what the market decides it's worth
    options at 0.025"

The merger with Aflease to form Gold One.

redux wrote:
    Gold One Initial annual production of 6000 oz from 2009

Sub Nigel provides the opportunity to
    establish an underground training centre for
    the teams to be deployed at Modder East
    with phase 1 production offsetting costs
    �� Phase 1 ramp up over 6 months to produce
    6,000 oz per annum
    �� Excellent existing infrastructure
    �� Ore to be processed at the nearby Modder
    East plant
    �� Stoping areas will be accessed through
    existing development
    �� Project is on schedule and within budget to
    hoist first ore in January 2009

from announcement:
    http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20081120/pdf/00905195.pdf
    "Johannesburg/Sydney, 20 November 2008 - The combination of South Africa’s Aflease Gold and Australia’s BMA
    Gold will create an attractive international gold business with a new mine on the brink of production and a portfolio of
    growth prospects, the two companies said today. The proposed transaction, which is supported by the boards of both
    companies, is subject to various conditions including shareholder and regulatory approvals.
    The new company, to be known as Gold One International (ASX/JSE trading symbol GDO), will be listed on the
    Australian (ASX) and Johannesburg (JSE) stock exchanges. Its assets will include Aflease Gold’s new Modder East
    mine on the Witwatersrand near Johannesburg, which is on track to pour its first gold towards the end of 2009, a gold
    resource of more than 15 million ounces and a number of gold exploration and development projects in Queensland,
    South Africa, Namibia and Mozambique.
    The proposed transaction will involve the inward listing of BMA on the JSE and the subsequent acquisition by BMA of
    all the issued ordinary shares in Aflease Gold by way of a scheme of arrangement. BMA will complete a 20:1 share
    consolidation and Aflease Gold shareholders will then receive one BMA ordinary share for each Aflease Gold ordinary
    share and will consequently hold 95.6% of Gold One. Thereafter, the enlarged BMA will be renamed Gold One
    International. Aflease Gold chief executive Neal Froneman will become Gold One’s chief executive and BMA Gold
    chief executive Mark Wheatley will be the new company’s non-executive chairman. The completion of the scheme is
    expected in February 2009.
    The South African Reserve Bank has indicated that it is agreeable to BMA’s inward listing on the JSE, its subsequent
    acquisition of Aflease Gold and the subsequent delisting of Aflease Gold from the JSE.
    Froneman said in Johannesburg today the enlarged company’s primary focus was to complete the Modder East
    project. Its longer term strategic vision would be to grow into a geographically diversified mid-tier gold producer with
    an annual production of 500 000 ounces and a premium market rating. Aflease Gold currently has cash resources of
    R331 (A$50) million which will be used to develop Modder East and progress its exploration assets. In addition Gold
    One will be looking to raise R120 (A$18) million before June 2009.
    “Our priorities will be to complete the development of the shallow, high-margin Modder East mine on schedule, to
    advance our other low-risk, near-surface assets, and to generate a cash flow capable of sustaining growth through
    organic expansion as well as value-accretive acquisitions,” he said.
    Speaking in Sydney, Wheatley said given the current difficult environment, a broadened investor base and direct
    access to the Australian and South African capital markets would provide a number of funding options for the growthorientated
    Gold One.
    “There are few near-term gold development companies with such an attractive growth profile anywhere in the world
    and this, along with Gold One’s substantial resource base and strong, highly experienced management team, should
    attract significant interest from institutional and other investors, particularly on the ASX,” Wheatley said.
    He noted that the structure of the transaction provided BMA shareholders with a premium with minimal dilution for
    Aflease Gold shareholders."

apart from all that who knows? I'm hoping for at least 2.5cents within the next 2 weeks or so.
    there's probably things I've left out too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.610M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.243K 207.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2259851 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1496560 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.