AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

As speculated it is looking more and more likely that this is a...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    As speculated it is looking more and more likely that this is a tactic to get either AEP or another third and as yet unknown interested party to play there hand all the while chewing up time coming into the NEGI decision.

The fact Westside have made this offer best and final has set the floor for the next bidder to know where they need to be to take this. I am confident more is going on here as for all the criticisms of Mather he has notched up some serious value through M+A with the BOW/ARROW transactions. The boards actions to date do not strike me as those of people giving this away and more of some careful moves on the chessboard at a critical time.

The damage to the corporate profile of Mather and associated directors involved by selling for .20c at a 60% discount to IPO is enough personal motivation to make sure this is not swiped from under them. Todays DGR announcement all but confirms this in my mind.

Obviously all IMO. I am a holder and will continue to see where this heads over the coming months.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.