SPN 2.33% 21.0¢ sparc technologies limited

I know this may may be adding any new material other than...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I know this may may be adding any new material other than opinion but frankly there's not much noise re AJC on this site... and no doubt like others I am wondering who's left from the NRL days, and what the general sentiment is.

I bought in at 7c, felt like a legend when it shot up to 15c in just a couple of days, bought in again around 10c when it started to drift down (against some schools of thought, I know!) and now my avg is 10c. (Thankfully they're not all like this).

People might not want me to say this but frankly I suspect us old NRL holders have been caught out by an underperformer and I doubt if my 10c will be reached again any time soon. I hope that's not the case and I'm holding for now but will sell and get out soon for good if the price drifts down just a little bit more.

I know enough of Gavin May to believe he's a good chap with a solid background but has he just bought into a dog?

BTW if people aren't aware, remember the question mark over the previous MD "resigning". Well, I'm just going to put it out there that I know for a fact he was a dirty crook... and that is why we never heard any more about it. If you don't believe that, DYOR and try to google the guy. You'll find nothing. He was a complete fraud - and it wasn't the first time he did it. The NRL board know this and probably dealt with it as best they could when he was found out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $5.465K 25.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2365 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 4422 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.